A brief summary of what I have been up to...
Since my last blog post I have spent some time refining some of my design artifacts. This took a good chunk of time, but it was well worth doing.
Here is a quick rundown…
I now have personae for academic staff, a student and a support staff person for university-x. I also have also devised a persona for an external user.
I used the Task Scenario template that Richard provided to us as a starting point and developed eight scenarios for my users. These are outlined on this page. =
Hierarchical task breakdown
I put this into my last post, but here it is again for reference.
The next step is to work from the scenarios to build a UML diagram. That is my aim before Friday.